Friday, December 21, 2007

PLEASE HELP THEM, IF YOU CAN

I have received an email from a good and generous friend of mine, Ammie. She has sent an email to Ti-Ratana Welfare Homes to check out how many babies are there coz she planning to send some baby stuff and milk powder too.

The member from Ti-Ratana has replied her with the email as below. Actually there are a lot of babies and two of them are prematured babies too.

From: Chan Yuen Lin (MrsPhoon@yahoo.com)
To:
Ammie Chong
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: Re : Sponsor Babies items
Dear Ammie

Warmest Greetings from Ti-Ratana Welfare Society!!

Thank you for your kind thought of wanting to donate some babies items.
1) Below 1mth = 8 babies
2) Below 3mths = 8 badies
3) Below 6mths = 11 babies


The brand of milk powder we gave the children are Anmum, Everyday and Enfagrow for pre-mature babies (2 of them).

You can delivery them to Desa Petaling.

May you be well and happy!!
admin


If you want to donate some baby stuff or milk powder, please send to the below address:

KEBAJIKAN TI-RATANA
LOT 16106, JALAN 13B,
SALAK SOUTH BAHRU (DESA PETALING)
57100 KUALA LUMPUR
TEL: 03-79881818

Just now, I have called Ti-Ratana and talked to a volunteer member, Ms Jojo. She told me that she has received the 2 parcels that sent by my brother early this month. I want to check whether we are allow to visit them personally, and she said sure that we are allow to visit the children and elderly people. Just leave your Identity Card at the guardhouse for security purpose, then the admin person will bring you around to tour the homes.

The orphanage homes have 190 children from prematured babies to secondary schooling children. There are another side of the homes is old folks home which have 50 elderly people staying there. I asked are these children don't have parents? Ms. Jojo told me that most of them are single parent or some without. She told me most of their parent just came and visit them during holiday or seldom or rarely visit them in a year.

I have called Mr. Dafkin at Taman Megah Handicapped Homes. He had recieved the stuff that my family members sent last 2 weeks. I have asked him about how many handicapped people are there, and there are 123 handicapped from children to 53 years old person.

PUSAT PENJAGAAN KANAK-KANAK CACAT TAMAN MEGAH
NO. 2, JALAN SS24/1C,
TAMAN MEGAH, 47301 PJ
TEL: 03-78061143 (Mrs. Kumar / Mr. Dafkin)

Please help them during this Christmas Festival if you can. They need your generous and kind help. If you have time, you can drop by there and visit them. I think they are happy to see you there!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

P/S: Thank you to all my generous clients that supported my X'mas Sale during 7th - 20th Dec 2007. The 3% of the sales will go to charities homes, eventhough is very small amount but I think we have help a lot.

No comments: