Monday, November 5, 2007

HUBBY BIRHTDAY

Sasha with her Daddy blowing the candle

Sasha with her Daddy

Sasha, DH and me

After my lil bro left that nite, the next day is DH Birthday. I was too tired to go shopping to buy DH birthday gift, so I told DH I will treat him dinner only.

DH, Sasha and me went to Victoria Station in Damansara Heights to have our dinner, as usual dining place and is DH favourite restaurant and food. We reached there quite late, around 8.30pm and there are a lot of cars and people too.

We ordered our favourite food and after finished I told the staff that day is DH birthday where they will give you a small brownies with a candle and few of the staff will sang you a birthday song. Sasha loves to blow candle and she said is her birthday, as usual lol! everytime anyone birthday is her birthday :)
After cut cake session, we ordered a banana split ice cream for Sasha as dessert, she loves it... Then we asked for the bill, I supposed to treat DH but ended up he paid too. He said I'm now working, no need to pay lol! kekekaka...

Here are some pics...

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Happy belated birthday to ur darling!

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Haha! Thanks...