Sunday, March 23, 2008

TAG - 8 THINGS

Thanks to Christene for giving me this tag. Actually I have done halfway last month then stop coz too lazy to update my blog. Sorry ya... Now I have to finish it coz I have more thing to post later.

EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT-

1) Buying things for Sasha such as clothes, shoes, bags and a lot more which I can't think off (She had more than 30pairs shoes since birth till now and not included those bigger sizes shoes where she only can wear it by next year)


2) Addicted to buy shoes and bags for myself.


3) Look for nice and tasty foods to eat.


4) Love to read Buddha Dharma books.


5) Shopping - love to shop at kids boutiques to look for Sasha stuff.


6) Sitting in front of my laptop to check my online shop stock and order.


7)Finding new supplier via online that make cute cloth diapers.


8) Stock up a lot of Japanese Chocolate and Vanilla Ice-cream in my freezer-emergency use, give to her when she is cranky on one day.

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE-


1) Seeing Sasha married, with a loving and understanding hubby and obedient children.


2) I love to watch the movie, "GO AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS" since I'm young. I really wanted to try this myself before I die, muahaha....


3) Slim down, go liposuction and go for double eyelids operation.

4) Give all my savings and assets to Sasha (if I'm loaded lol...hehe!!!).


5) Help the unfortunate people.


6) I have my own retail store beside my online store.


7) Spend my parents to a holiday.


8) Spend time with my hubby at our beach side house (haha..., I think is too early to dream but my hub love beach side).

EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN –


1) Sasha, "Mummy sayang you".


2) Sasha, What are you doing?


3) You always feel sleepy la... (telling my hubby).


4) Pergi tidur, Putiah! (telling my maid to sleep during night time)


5) Kenapa Sasha nangis? (Asking my maid)


6) Hi! Are you there? How's life? (Chatting with my friends and clients thru msn)


7) Sasha, go to sleep now...


8) Clever girl (tell Sasha)

EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ-


1) Law of Attractions


2) The Secrets


3) Buddha Dharma Story 1 by Master Cheng Yan


4) Buddha Dharma Story 2 by Master Cheng Yan


5) Pregnancy Book


6) The Illustrated of Child Health Book


7) 37 Enligthment by Master Cheng Yan


8) Karma Sutera

EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER-

1) Tumble Tots Kids Song


2) Baby Signing Time

3) Birthday Song (Personalised CD sang using Sasha name)

4) Lullaby Song (Personalised CD sang using Sasha name)

5) Hey, There Delilah!

* Only can think of 5 songs coz no time to listen.

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS

I think I'm honest, humble, helpful and we are at the same tune.

* That is all I can think of.

EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR

1) To be more patience

2) Be a good mom

3) To take care of Sasha

4) Cooking simple dish

5) Be a good wife

* I think that is all I can think of.

I'm not going to tag anyone coz is too much for them to blog. I think they will not blog lol! muahaha..:)

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

how about sourcing online for little girls' backpack,leh? My Kimberly loves bags !

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Haha..:) yesterday I spoke to a Japan supplier about the backpack. I ask him to source and bring in to Malaysia. Hopefully he can bring in coz they have brought in a lot of nice thingys into Japan and later will come to Malaysia.