Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BABY SASHA N MOM - CLOTH DIAPER LEAFLET

Front

Inside
At last I have finalised with my designer on my cloth diapers leaflet designs. You can see some Asian Babies photos, those are our Winner and Contestants during our Cushie Tushies Lil Ambassador Contest 2008. Some Western Babies photos are downloaded from my cloth diapers principle site.

Now my designer proceed the printing of the leaflet, hopefully within 2 weeks I can get the finished goods of my leaflet. I need to distribute the leaflet to everyone during my participation in PARENTHOOD Exhibition.

Booth No: 53 (Hall 2)
Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
(Mid Valley Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur)
Date: 22nd - 24th Aug 2008
Time: 10.30am - 9pm (22nd & 23rd Aug 2008)
& 10.30am - 8.30pm (24th Aug 2008)

Check us out and you can grab a lot of good bargains stuff from out booth...hehe :)


2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

hey, I see Ashley in bella bottoms and cushies tushies. Thanks for including Ashley even though she didnt make it to the contest, Brenda ! i will be there at the fair to get a copy to paste in her baby book.

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

No problem and is my pleasure. I have kept the brochure for you lol! No worry, how many you want? haha..:)