Thursday, July 3, 2008

YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN

Thanks for LZMommy for tagging me and I received the same tagged again from Christene. So I told Christene that I will do it together, "One stone kills 2 birds". She said I'm a lazybone..haha..:). OK, dokie I will post 2 pics since 2 pretty mommies tagged me at the same time

Actually I have a story behind, I got a really bad backache striked me last mth till now haven't recovered. I went to consult my gynae and he gave me some medication but after finished the 5days course, I can't continue again due to I'm pregnant. My gynae advised me not to sit too long in front of my laptop to work due to I sit on the cushion (tatami style) and my laptop is on Sasha toys box. So there is no back support, that is why I have to take care my back posture when sitting.

Nowadays I have to work lesser on my laptop coz DH always eyeing on me when I sit more than 1/2hrs. That is why I can't blog that often like last time...

Here are the rules: ~ Begin Copy ~
Rules :
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy“.
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here . And they will add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

- End Copy -
I think I'm not tagging anyone...

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Thanks for doing the tag :) These 2 are very nice pics of Sasha & you and I like the second one best.

No wonder I don't see you blogging so often... You take care ya...

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

I'm so sorry for delaying the tag. Yes, the 2nd pic I took at Cameron Highlands. It was so cooling and our mood are good too, that is why the pic is nice. Muahaha..

Yup, sometimes I do all the blogs at one go.. can't blog so often anymore or else the backache attack again.