Friday, September 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS CECE

Oops! Sorry I'm late, I thought I am the 1st person who wished you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" by sms when the clock strikes 12am is your big day, 7 Sept 2007. I can't la... small Sasha still not sleep by that time and I was lying with her on the bed. She was counting 1,2,3,4,9..., I told her is wrong, is 1,2,3,4,5,.... :)

I'm was trying to force her to sleep so I can sneak out to sms you but both of us was slept. Suddenly I woke up at 1am, then I mms you a birthday wishes with small Sasha pics.

All the best in your health, career and good luck on your bikini online store coming soon.


Me carrying Small Sasha (This pic was taken during Sasha 2yrs old birthday) and this is my younger sis Cece. Is she charming??? still Single and Available lol!
Adios! got to chao! Sasha was screaming and looking for me coz she found out that I'm not in the room.

3 comments:

Miabikini said...

Thanks for the special message. Appreciate lots!!!

Hope all my wishes will turn into reality soon! Cheers!

Annie Q said...

Happy birthday to ur sister CECE!

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Cece! U r welcome

Annie! I'm on behalf of my sis, says thank you to you.