Monday, October 8, 2007

SUNDAY BRUNCH

Last Sunday was too tiring coz I woke up at 3am to surf internet till almost 7am, then only go back to sleep. Sasha woke up at 11am and I was too blur to open my eyes to make milk for her breaky. Then I told her that mommy have to go back to sleep and she was playing herself outside the living hall. I was half asleep and awake to check on her, after 1/2hr she came into my room with all her toys. I told her to play on my bed while I sleep beside her. About 1hr later she fell asleep with me too.

Both of us woke up around 2pm again, then I cooked burger, fried egg and baked the ready made foccacia bread for brunch. I have cut the burger and egg white into small pieces, deco with some strawberries on her plate. Here is the brunch for Sasha.
Chicken burger, egg white cut into pieces with strawberries. Her Milo drink too.
Sasha starting to eat her brunch.
She is cutting the strawberries with her plastic knife and fork.

6 comments:

sting said...

she is such a good girl..

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Huh! If eating with me she will behave. If with my maid then she will run here and there.

ZMM said...

Such an independant girl you have there.

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

When she is with me then independant but with kakak around, she always ask kakak to feed.

sting said...

hehe.. she knows who to bully! btw, gave you a tag to do for the holidays..

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Hey! Tagged me... ok, hehe!