Saturday, October 27, 2007

COOL MOM AWARD


I was suprised to receive the "COOL MOM AWARD" from Baby Shern's Mom. I really happy and appreciate it :) muak..muak..

In this 20th century, not easy to be a cool mom without sacrificing your time and effort to be a good mommy for Sasha, a supportive wife to DH and to manage my own online store as a WAHM. Anyway I am happy to have all these which I found it the most important and enjoyable moment in my life.

I knew a few cool mom out there, and here the award goes to...

Jess
Annie
Christene

10 comments:

Leena said...

you sure deserve it..:)

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Hehe, Thanks a lot for your award..

Annie Q said...

Brenda..thanks for the award!!!;)

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Annie, u r welcome but make sure u do it asap :)

Everyday Healy said...

I just can't stop smiling to your cute girl every time I come here. And, now I know why she is so gorgeous, because she has a COOL MUM!
:)

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Oh really!!! I just thought of it and write it out only, hehe!

Zooropa said...

U R COOL...!

Dora:)

sting said...

congrats!!! :-)

Missy Sasha N Mini Myra said...

Thanks Dora & Sting...

Stacey Lee said...

Hey... My Name is stacey, we did e-mail each others before when you begining your online store. I still unable to get out of my working life. Really you are deserve to have this "Cool Mom Award". I can see how much you love Shasha. I have a Son name "Austin Chia" - 2 years old, I always want him to be Young Model too, but do not know in what where can be. Please advice me. Thanks. www.poshies.blogspot.com