Friday, May 23, 2008

BENTO BOXES AND ACCESSORIES

HELLO KITTY MEAL HOLDER FOR CAR


KITTY & FRIENDS (3 RICE MOULD, SEAWEED PUNCHER, CHEESE & VEGE MOULD)


HELLO KITTY 2 DECK BENTO BOX (FRONT VIEW)


HELLO KITTY 2 DECK BENTO BOX (INNER VIEW)


HELLO KITTY RICE MOULD


HELLO KITTY ICE/JELLY/CHOCOLATE MOULD


HELLO KITTY RICE/CHOCOLATE MOULD


CINNAMON BOILED EGG MOULD


CINNAMON BREAD CUTTER



Nowadays a lot moms really spent a lot of their precious time to make a nice Bento for their lil kids. I really admired their hardwork that they have make an attractive Bento Lunch for their kids to bring to preschool. I need to salute these 2 mommies, Christene and Elaine. They have inspired me to buy some Bento Boxes and accessories to make a bento lunch for Sasha to preschool. Since Sasha don't like to take the food given by the preschool.

I tried to contact my friend who travel oftenly to Japan, he managed to get me some supplier list selling bento kits in Japan. I have ordered some bento kits from one of the supplier and I think my stock can arrive by next week. These bento kits are going to sell at my website soon, and hopefully I don't too addicted with the bento kits myself. Haha..:)

The above are my Bento Kits order from Japan, just sharing those pics with you all. I will open for pre-order later when I have received my 1st order from Japan. At least I can estimate the price after the taxes included after arriving here. Limited stock and Pre-order usually take around 1-1.5mths to arrive from Japan.

8 comments:

allthingspurple said...

hee hee... i already got all those that you show there. will put them up at my blog when i have time.

Montessorimum said...

there's a few thing I don't have yet. Hope you selling them soon, I want to buy. Especially the hello kitty rice mold + puncher set.

Baby Sasha N Mom said...

Christene, I knew u will have all of them. Is ok coz I will bring in other too but didn't post there. A lot pics to post lol, lazy ma...hehe:)

Elaine, I got my stock today. I will post it on my site asap coz I hv client sent email to order too. Be patient ya...:)

allthingspurple said...

good thing too, hee hee..i am swamped with emails asking me where i got the car tray amd stuffs from and i directed them all this way and told them u bringing in the items soon.

Sasha said...

looking forward to see the bento sets!

Baby Sasha N Mom said...

Thanks Christene for helping me to promote my stuff.

Sasha, I'm posting now. Hopefully will get it done by tomorrow.

little miss kechik said...

hi... is the ice/chocolate mould still available?

Ash said...

Hi how can I buy the hello kitty 2 deck bento box snd how much? Thanks