Saturday, January 31, 2009

SASHA 4YRS OLD BIRTHDAY

SASHA CELEB AT VICT ST. & CURVE
Sasha & me at Curve

Sasha happily running around the concourse at Curve

Nice deco during CNY at Curve
Sasha running non stop at the deco bridge

Sasha & her Daddy

Vict St. staff gave Sasha a brownie cake and vanilla ice-cream

Sasha, me & DH

SASHA CELEB WITH HER POPO
Sasha, Myra with their ma ma (DH mom)


My parent with their 3 grandchildren

Happy Family

Sasha with her Popo Birthday

Too busy preparing for CNY, this is a backdated post on Sasha 4yrs old birthday on 20th Jan 2009. We celebrated for her 3times in a row, 1st celebration we celeb early due to Sunday where everyone not working. Sasha celeb with her popo (my mom) where my mom birthday on 22 Jan, 2days later than her , we celeb at my parent home. My eldest sis (Sasha godmom) cooked her famous prawn noodle and we bought Sasha favourite Banana Chocolate cake for both of them. My mom bought her a pizza playdough which she chose herself, my eldest sis bought her a purple crystal pendant necklace, and the rest of the family gave her big angpow..:)

2nd celeb is at her kindy where I ordered Jelly Cake and giveaway party packs to all her classmates. Sasha best friend, Davina bought her a Barbie Doll Ballerina playset. Photo not downloaded yet..

3rd celeb is with me and DH on her actual date, we didn't bring Myra out due to heavy rain that day. I bought her a Ice-Cream playdough set and DH treat her dinner at Vict Station coz her favourite food are escargot and steak. After dinner we went to Baskin Robbin at Curve. We shop around then go for her favourite vanilla and chocolate ice-cream.

No comments: