Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR



We went back to my parent home on Chinese New Year 1st Day, we have our late lunch and then we went out again to my Godmom and Aunty House. It was tiring for 2 kiddos and me too.. coz travel from one house to another.

2nd & 3rd days of CNY we hangaround at my parent home only, DH play mahjong with my dad and uncle. All women gossiping there only...hahaha

4th, 5th & 6th days of CNY we stayed at home coz lil Myra having mild fever after her jab and Sasha still having cough and flu during this CNY. My new cambodian maid was sent to my parent house due to she has flu, I don't want her here to pass the virus to my lil Myra.. so I take my old maid back from my parent house to work here.

We spent these 3days at home, DH took some pics while I'm carrying Lil Myra and Sasha was playing with her lil sis.

No comments: